Put the power of Visa® to work for you.
Enjoy the following benefits designed to give you added convenience and purchasing power.
- No annual fee
- Credit lines up to $100,000
- Competitive rates
- 0% APR introductory balance transfer rate (low 3% fee applies per transfer)
- Every purchase earns ScoreCard® rewards points
- Enroll in Visa® Purchase Alerts to keep tabs on your account
- Immediate cash access at 200,000+ ATMs
- Connect to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay
- Extra protection with SecurLOCK Fraud Alerts
- Added convenience with Visa Account Updater
- Activate travel notifications
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Loan protection available
Unless you tell us otherwise, we will decline any transaction that causes you to go over your credit limit. If you want us to authorize these transactions, you can request over-the-credit-limit coverage.
If you have over-the-credit-limit coverage and you go over your credit limit, we will charge you a fee up to $35.* You will only pay one fee per billing cycle, even if you go over your limit multiple times in the same cycle.
Even if you request over-the-credit-limit coverage, in some cases we may still decline a transaction that would cause you to go over your limit, such as if you are past due or significantly over your credit limit.**
If you want over-the-credit-limit coverage and to allow us to authorize transactions that go over your credit limit, please use one of the following options.
1. Phone: Available during regular business hours
Call us to speak to a TeleServices representative.
2. Online: Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Our online options are available through a secure site. Please read the information and complete the online form. You don’t have to be signed up for any of our online services to use the online option.
Access the Online Visa® Over-The-Credit-Limit Opt-In form
– Use this option if you want 7 17 to authorize and pay over-the-credit-limit transactions on your Visa® credit card.
Access the Online Visa® Over-The-Credit-Limit Opt-Out form
– Use this option if you do not want 7 17 to authorize and pay over-the-credit-limit transactions on your Visa® credit card.
3. In person: Available during branch office hours
Stop by any branch office to sign the necessary form.
*See current Service Charge Schedule as fees are subject to change.
**You may not exceed your established credit limit by more than 10%. Important: 7 17 Credit Union does not authorize any transactions on Business Platinum Visa®, Shared-Secured Visa®, or Home Equity Visa® credit card accounts that would cause your account to go over your credit limit. If you have one of these types of 7 17 credit card accounts, you are not able to sign up for over-the-credit-limit coverage.